Saturday, October 31, 2009

Face of the Day

I went out for a hair cut today. So this was what I wore. I chose a light purple look to match my black camisole and plum skirt.
Face:
RMK Creamy Polished Base
GA Lasting UV Fondation
YSL Touche Eclat
GA Loose Powder
Cheeks:
Shiseido Accenutating Color Stick in Peach Flush
MAC Beauty Powder in Eversun
MAC Pearlizer in Apripeach
MAC Lustredrops in Sundrops as a highlighter
Eyes:
Shiseido Hydropowder in Rose Tulle and Violet Visions
UD 24/7 Eyeliner in 1999
Shiseido The Mascara Base
YSL Everlong Waterproof Mascara
Shu Uemura Seal Brown Brow pencil (yay I fixed my eye brows!)
Lips:
Burt's Bees Promegranate Lip Balm
MAC Ginger root lip liner
Shiseido Maquillage RD 354







As you can see I have many brown spots under my eyes. That's due to all that sun exposure without the proper sun block in my early years. I now religiously apply sun block when I go out. I'm looking for something that can help effectively lighten my sun spots. Does anyone have any good recommendations?

3 comments:

  1. Those spots are not that serious, trust me!
    I'd say try Shiseido Haku EX, but it's priceyyyyyy~ I was also satisfied with Kose Med. Sekkisei, however I found it better for freckles than pigmentation. Maybe the Shirosumi line is better? Dunno >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. ops, forgot to say: thanks for the pics! ^.^
    And I love the lip color!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo I will head to the counters and see if I can score some samples to try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.