Friday, October 23, 2009

Face of the Day

Okay I'm going out on a limb here, I hate taking closeups of my face. I look odd and it is hard work. I can't take pictures of nuts and although my camera is great at taking closeups of my cosmetics, it sucks at taking good pictures of me.
This whole thing took me about 30 minutes of clicking and deleting. By the end of the whole thing I was sweating. (No kidding.) It is hard not shaking when you take pictures! I was taking pictures everywhere to try and get good lighting. I had to do this alone at home so my hubby and son wouldn't laugh at me and say mommy is acting silly again. :)

Anyway, just to prove why I shouldn't put my pictures up, here goes. Please be kind.
Hey Mary, you wanted pictures of me using my new Giorgio Armani quad. Here it is. The colours look very washed out in the picture. I honestly swear that look much nicer is real life.


Face:
GA Lasting Silk UV Liquid Foundation
YSL Touche Eclat
Giorgio Armani Loose Powder

Cheeks:
Benefit Benetint
GA Sheer blush
Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Orche
GA Maestro Quad
MAC Penultimate Eye Liner (I added this after taking the pictures, anyways I'm too embarrassed to take pictures with my eye liner, then you will know how bad I am at drawing lines!)
Shiseido The Mascara Base
YSL Everlong Waterproof Mascara
Shu Uemura Brown Pencil Seal Brown (Yes I need to fix my eye brows!)
Lips:
MAC Lip liner in Dervish
Benefit California Kissin'
Tada! Jeez I look like I have no makeup on. What happened???



So ladies, should I take more pictures or should I just stick to taking pictures of my cosmetics?

3 comments:

  1. LOL my hands also shake! all the time! But I improved, I need only 50ish tries in stead of 100 for an acceptable photo. =D

    Both! I want photos of both! ^.^ I'm egoistic, so don't do it if you don't want! ;)
    Thank you for the closeups! ^.^ It's really a pretty combination! Even with the "washed out" pic I like how your eye turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I was holding my breath when I published this post. Thanks so much, you are really kind. Hey I'll do more when I get the time. I think I'll do darker eyes so its more visible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes! Thank you! i1ll be waiting for them! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.