Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Diorshow Waterproof Review


I meant to write a review of this mascara for the longest time but never got around to do it.


I love mascaras. I love how the enhance your eye look. I like mine long, dark and fluttery. I tend not to stick to what brand of mascara because I love to experiment. I bought this last year after finishing Chanel's Inimitable mascara. This is one of those much raved and ranted mascaras.


Well I personally don't like it much. Yes it does lengthen my lashes but I hate the wand! It is big and unwieldy. It doesn't coat my lashes evenly. I always smudge my makeup using this.
To top it off, I think two months back, the whole cap and opening simply broke off on me. I couldn't use it again.
For the amount I'm paying, I expect it to do so much more. I feel that budget mascaras like Loreal and Maybelline do a better job. I hate this!



Ratings: 1 lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.