Thursday, September 3, 2009

YSL Creme De Blush Velvety Peach Review

This is the second item from my YSL haul. I couldn't resist it once the SA applied it on my hands. It was soft, creamy and velvety. In addition the light peach colour is very beautiful. The collection picture was so pretty. I love the softly blushed cheeks of the model.



There are 3 shades and these are limited edition pieces.


#01 Velvety Peach
#02 Powdery Rose
#03 Silky Praline

Taken from the website

CRÈME DE BLUSH Cream Blush

This light and melting cream blush sculpts and enlivens the cheekbones for an instant healthy look. Easy to apply with the fingertips, it transforms into a powdered veil, creating a radiant, natural finish.

As usual this comes in a lovely elegant gold casing. The opening is big enough for me to put my fingers in to dab the blush. Unlike Stila's Rouge Pot, I didn't get any product under my fingers. This cost me SGD $64, it retails for USD $38. I apply this after my loose powder, it stays on forever and gives the loveliest gentle peach flush very suitable for smokey eyes. It is a matt shade without any shimmer or glitter. I feel that is very natural on my NC35 skin tone. I love it so much, I couldn't help admiring my cheeks the whole night.







Rating: 4 lipsticks (At $64 it is very expensive for a blush but well worth the price)

4 comments:

  1. mm YSL has such pretty packaging! I just wish I could make a look like on the model...LOL
    The color looks good, but I never tried cream blushes. I'm afraid they would run or were hard to blend @_@ hah I'm crazy =DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I look like the model too, or at least have her great skin. :) The right cream blushes blend very well and have long staying power. You should try some, bet you will be hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm next weekend I'm going to beauty hunting with my friend. I'll keep in my to look for cream blushes too and if I found something cool, I'll let you know! ^.^ Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh happy hunting. You will sure to love cream blushers, they give such a glow within. Anyway I have quite a few swatches of cream blushers, do take a look.

    You know what, I'm eyeing silky praline.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.