Monday, September 21, 2009

MAC Eyeshadow Swatches Neutrals

I have had my MAC eyeshadows for ages. MAC Eyeshadows are always great quality makeup. I especially heart the Veluxe Pearl finishes that are very pigmented and shiny.




Well to tell you the truth though, I got bored of MAC products. Occasionally something exciting gets released and I would buy but lately I found nothing that excites me in MAC. I think it has to do with the constant new releases and the rehashing of old eyeshadows. It got quite hard to keep up and honestly it became very blah.




But as a beginner to makeup or MAC I say always wait for their palettes which are great in value and versatility.








From top to bottom, left to right.

White Frost, Shroom and Nanogold.

Lingerie Pink, Neutral Pink and Retrospeck.


White Frost, Shroom and Nanogold.

Retrospeck, Lingerie Pink and Neutral Pink.

(I must say how I hate Lingerie Pink, it looks so nice on the pan but is very sheer.)

From top to bottom, left to right.

D'bohemia, Amberlights and Woodwinked.

?, random Milani Eyeshadow and Patina.

D'bohemia, Amberlights and Woodwinked.

?, random Milani Eyeshadow and Patina.

From top to bottom.

Mothbrown, Cork and Expresso.

1 comment:

  1. It's crazy, isn't it? There's always something new and your eyes keep bugging, then brain blackout and you don't even want to buy anything XD
    I especially like the first and last 3 colors. They are great for everyday looks.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.