Wednesday, September 23, 2009

MAC Eyeshadow Swatches Greens

I really love green eye shadows. In fact I love the colour green, I love buying green outfits too.




From top to bottom, left to right.
Metamorph (I think!), Springtime and Bitter.
Swimming, (From the C Shock collection but I have no idea what it is called now) and Gorgeous Gold


Metamorph (I think!), Springtime and Bitter.



Swimming, (From the C Shock collection but I have no idea what it is called now) and Gorgeous Gold.


I heart Gorgeous Gold which is a Veluxe Pearl, it pairs so well with greens.



From top to bottom, left to right.

Humid, Sumptious Olive and Shimmermoss.
(Also from the C Shock collection, no idea what it is called.), Green Brown pressed pigment and Pompous Blue.


Humid, Sumptious Olive and Shimmermoss.



(Also from the C Shock collection, no idea what it is called.), Green Brown pressed pigment and Pompous Blue.



Out of all these colours, Gorgeous Gold, Sumptious Olive, Shimmermoss and Green Brown pigment are must haves. They make brown eyes pop.

1 comment:

  1. mmm they are pretty! I wish I could wear greens...If I do I look like someone had beaten me o_O ugh

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.