Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Teacher's Day!

I had my teacher's day dinner a few days ago. It is always a big blast. We had lots of fun because we have the greatest bunch of teachers who know how to let their hair down.
We did a Hawaiian night. I managed to get a cute bright yellow spaghetti dress with red flowers on the. I bought some flower hair clips for my hair.
Anyways, I was very happy with how the outfit and makeup turned out. Bright and cheery.
Face of the night
Face
Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Liquid Foundation in Shade 7
YSL Touche Eclat in 3 (under eyes)
MAC Select Cover up in NC 35
Giorgio Armani Loose Powder
Cheeks
YSL Creme de blush in Velvety Peach
RMK Mystique Cheeks in Orange Beige
Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion Sin
MAC Paint Pot Rudenesque
MAC pigment Golden Lemon
Shu Uemura Palette the brown shade
MAC pressed eyeshadow Shroom
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On eye liner Zero (tightlined)
MAC Glitter Liner Glamour Gold
YSL Everlong Waterproof Mascara
Shu Uemura Brown Pencil Seal Brown
Lips
MAC Lipliner Spice
MAC Lustre Lipstick Cassanova
Shiseido Maquillage Lipgloss RD 457

1 comment:

  1. You're a teacher? Didn't know!
    Thanks for educating children! *bows down*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.