Saturday, September 19, 2009

Giorgio Armani Sale

The Giorgio Armani sale ended this morning. Whew! I managed to get a few things before it ended.

Work had been hectic and I've been deliberating over what items I should get. I love GA products. My first items were their Brilliant Shine and Sheer lipsticks which were moisturising and very pretty. I can't get it here in Singapore so when I go to Hong Kong I try to buy one or two items (not that I go there a lot). Just this year my family went to Hong Kong for a Disneyland trip and I managed to visit their store and tried out their base products. I fell in love with every item. You can read about my raves here. Yes I agree GA is very expensive but I believe the quality of its products justify the cost. Every item I have bought so far has not disappointed me so far.

The Lasting Silk UV Foundation in my Holy Grail. Not only does the shade match perfectly to my skin tone it helps me stay matt all day and feels light as air. Coverage is excellent and I require only one pump to cover my entire face.
So these were the items I bought.

Lasting Silk UV Foundation in shade 7 (My backup)



Luminous Silk Powder in Shade 7
This ultra-fine pressed powder is formulated with soft, silk-like powders and radiant particles for a luminous, soft matte finish. The armani-exclusive Micro-fil™ formula blends perfectly to correct imperfections while it gently veils the skin in silky, comfortable color.

Silky soft powder texture blends perfectly without caking or settling into fine lines.

Buildable coverage, from sheer to full, that always allows the natural glow of the skin to come through.

Soft, luminous finish.


Available in a range of 8 signature shades



Sheer Blush in 6 Light Rose (I so very much wanted 2 Pink but it was sold out, Pink is very highly raved in Makeupalley)



Maestro Eyeshadow Quad in 05 Desert
I had so very much wanted to get the Eyes To Kill palette but again the brown palette was sold out so I settled for this. I hear the eye shadows are to die for!



Well I burnt a big hole in my wallet but I'm a very happy happy lady. I can't wait for them to arrive!


For GA products shop here.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried GA, but reading everywhere how good it is, I must! =D I saw Jen saying they had a sale, but when I saw the prices I backed off immediately. At the moment it's pricey for me. Maybe in the next weeks I'll think about it, when I hopefully start my part time job haha
    But, hey, you ordered online, right? how did you do it? I thought it was US only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was crossing my fingers. In Singapore the post office has a service where we can mail our things to a US address and have it mailed to us in Singapore for a fee. Some websites only allow for a us credit card, I got lucky, they accepted my card. I wanted to try their other products to see for myself how good they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow You're super lucky! I wish we had this service too! Even with extra fee, it worths for you, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am guessing that shipping will cost me about SGD $25 which works out to be about $17 USD.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.