Sunday, September 6, 2009

Christian Dior Iridescent Quint Summer Star 549 Swatches


I'm taking out all my eyeshadows and swatching them for the fun of it. I hope you will enjoy them.
I love Dior Iridescent Quints, they have very good pigmentation and blend very well. They are soft and when applied they have an wet look to them.
Taken from the website:
The star eye shadow palette now sparkles with iridescence. The "ultra-wet", metal-like colors make the eyes glitter, creating a made -to-measure look for the daring woman. The unique Wet Reflect™ technology saturates a whole new generation of powders with pearlescent particles, for never-before-seen brilliance. With its gliding feel and even, ultra-luminous finish, the silky, almost creamy texture blends perfectly into the eyelid.
Beauty tip: To highlight, apply the lightest shade to the inner corner of the eyelid. To deepen and intensify the eyes, apply the darkest shade along the upper row of lashes, blending outward. To add more dimension: blend in a third shade of your choice over the eyelid and outer corner of the eyebrow arch.
Summer Star palette belongs to the 2008 summer collection. It was a limited edition piece.
The colour on the left hand side is the shade in the middle of the palette. I find the middle colour way to shimmery and bright to use as a highlight colour for my brows. I love the pink and khaki shade best.

2 comments:

  1. aww I love Dior eyeshadows! They are always so beautiful!
    Do it, swatch the older stuffs too! Sometimes it's hard to find reviews and swatches for products from 2 or even 3 years ago, no matter how curious I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup agreed, Dior eyeshadows are marvelleous in quality. Just recently took out my Earth Reflection quint for some love. Am loving it all over again.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.