Friday, August 28, 2009

My Beauty Wishlist

I'm itching to buy some new makeup. I'm terrible.
My stupid Diorshow mascara broke on me. Yup you heard it right, the cap broke, there was no way for me to screw it back up. So now I'm hunting for a new mascara. I have my eyes on either trying YSL's Everlong Mascara Waterproof or returning to my trusty Chanel Inimitable Mascara.

YSL Everlong Masacara Waterproof

(Taken from the YSL website)

Description:

A high-tech concentrate for immediate and long lasting doubly-effective lengthening, even under water! This performance is the fruit of an innovative combination of a new generation moulded brush and the LASH GROWTH BOOSTER complex which promotes the growth of your eyelashes.

I read from another beauty blogger A Beautyful Sentiment for did an amzing in dept mascara series. You can read it here. I like my lashes long, really long. I don't have trouble with curled lashes, mine are naturally curly. (I think it was all the years of curling my lashes with Shu Uemura's lash curler, I do it without fail, even when I'm not putting on mascara.) Everlong not only boasts lengthening, it has a in bult lash growth ingredient that promises to help your lashes grow. How cool is that?

Next on my wish list is RMK's Mystique Cheeks or Mixed Colours for Cheeks. I cannot resist blushers and these looks absolutely lovely. This is a Japanese brand rather famous for its base makeup. I find Japanese makeup absolutely amazing in quality, unfortunately they aren't very brave with bright colours and thus can sometimes be really boring.

Mystique Cheeks shown below is a limited edition product. 01 has variations of pink, gold and pearl shades and the one below is 02. I already have many pink blushers so I would probably pick up 02. I just wished they added a gold shade to this.

Mixed Colour for cheeks is part of their permanent line. There are 4 variations. 01 has light pink and brown shades. 02 is the one shown below. 03 is a brown and coral variation and lastly 04 has light pink, mauve and peach shades (I think!) I love 02, the colours just call to me.

I'm just dying to head to town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.