Sunday, August 30, 2009

Isetan and Tangs Beauty Haul

Look and see what's inside the bag?


I had a very satisfying haul today. I headed for Isetan first. They were having a beauty promotion, for every $100 spent, you receive a $10 voucher which you can use to buy other beauty items. I was hoping to buy both my RMK and YSL products there but unfortunately they did not have YSL.



At RMK I bought the limited edition Mystique Cheek blusher in Orange beige. It is a very tiny compact but I fell in love with the colours. The lovely SA gave me some samples to try. The two white tubes are the very popular Matt Makeup Base called Creamy Make Up Base Mat. The other is their liquid foundation in 103.


I hopped over to Tangs to look for YSL. I was only going to get the mascara but the SA there tempted me with so many nice things. Eventually bought the Everlong Mascara, Gloss Volupte in 1 and the Creme de blush in 1 too. Even though I was still a few dollars short of the gift set, he threw in the gift set as well.






I quite amazed, the makeup remover on the right hand is quite a large size for a sample. I received a perfume sample, a matt compact powder sample, a sheer plummy lipstick and a facial scrub sample. Finally I headed down to Korres to buy a gift for a great colleague. I love Korres lip butters.



Reviews coming your way once I try out my wonderful new goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.