Saturday, July 25, 2009

MAC Paint Pot Swatches

I use MAC Paint Pots as eyeshadow bases instead of eye shadows. They are slightly long lasting. I find that if I layer it with powder eye shadows, they last for a long time. These are really good when you pair them with MAC loose pigments. A MAC MA has shared that to make pigments stay put, you have to quickly pressed the loose pigment onto the cream shadow. The cream shadow holds powder shadows well.
They are quite pigmented and the darker shades can be used as eye liners too. But they may not last well as eye liners.



Blackground (Black-grey with multi-colour, pearl)



Indianwood ( Metallic antique bronze, frost)
This looked exceptionally stunning with MAC Woodwinked eye shadow.



Delft (Deep teal with gold pearl, frost)
This looks really good when paired with MAC Teal pigment.



Rubenesque (Golden Peach with gold pearl, frost)



Soft Orche (Yellow Beige, cream)
Can be used as a shadow base for all colours especially neutral colours







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.