Saturday, July 4, 2009

Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips


If you enjoy putting on eye makeup like me, you would probably appreciate a good eye makeup remover. We should always be gentle on our eyes whether when we are applying makeup or removing them. When we are rough with them, over time, you will find that you will get crepey eyes and premature fine lines.
A good eye makeup remover is gentle on the eye but yet effective. It should remove those tough waterproof mascaras in a jiffy without you having to keep wiping your eye lids.
I find that Clinique's Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips does that very well for me. In addition, it removes my lipstick without peeling my lips.
Taken from Clinique's website:
Totally tugless, two-way makeup remover speeds the departure of hard-to-remove eye and lip makeups. Dissolves and "lifts away" long-wearing makeup, even waterproof mascara. Non-irritating, non-stinging. Ophthalmologist Tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers.
How to use:

Shake well before using.
Saturate cotton ball with remover.
Cleanse one eye area at a time. Apply to eye area and hold for several seconds, then wipe with downward strokes.
Repeat using fresh cotton ball if necessary.
Use a new saturated cotton ball or tissue for lipstick removal.
Rinse with cool water.

For tough to remove waterproof mascaras, I generally hold the cotton pad to my eyes for a longer period. This ensures that it is removed completely. After cleansing with a facial cleanser, I do not get panda eyes. (It used to happen to me. I get panda eyes after washing even though I thought I had managed to remove all my mascara.)
This sells for $17.50 USD online, at Singapore counters, they go for $39 SGD. I always buy this online at Nordstrom when I order other things online. I get two bottles at a go because they are value for money.
Ratings: 5 lipsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.