Monday, June 29, 2009

Makeup Organisation

I'm a little embarrassed by the state of my makeup cabinet. I've been buying stuff and stashing them away. Boxes are lying around all over the place. I don't put my things back after I use them. With the new influx of makeup I had to do some packing.


This is where I store all my makeup. In a Ikea metal cabinet which has 6 drawers. I have to be careful when I pull my drawers. If I pull it out more than half way, the drawer is likely to topple out. I have two more small organisers where I keep my cream eye shadows (MAC paint pots and fluidliners) and liquid eye shadows (Shiseido Hydro Powders, glitter liners, Chanel liquid shadows). I keep my eyeliners and mascara in a glass tumbler.


I use the first and top most drawer for my face products.

Primers: Giorgio Armani Fluid Master Primer and MAC Prep and Prime

Foundations and BB Creams: Chanel Pro Lumiere, GA Lasting Silk, Sasa HD Foundation, Coogi BB Cream, Dr Jart Silver and Black Label and BRTC Perfect Recover

Concealors: MAC Select Cover Up and YSL Touche Eclat

Face Powders: MAC Studio Fix, GA LP, Sana LP, Chacott, Meteorites in Beige Chic, Fresh Rose and Mystic, MAC Mystery Powder

Miscellaneous: MAC Lustredrops


Second drawer is devoted to cheek products. As you can see I'm a blush/bronzer addict.

Cream/gel blushers:

MAC Just A Pinch. Becca Beach Tints in Peach and Watermelon, Becca Creme Blusher in Amaryllis, Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Calypso Coral, Pink Flush, Raspberry, Benefit Benetint and Posietint and Shiseido's Accentuating Cheek Colour.

Powder Blushers:

6 pan MAC palette with Dollymix, Springsheen, Pinch O Peach, Cheek, Tenderling and Coppertone, MAC MSFs in Warmed, Petticoat and Flushed, MAC FX Lavendar powder, MAC Apripeach, BB Shimmerbricks is Peony and Rose, Benefit Dandelion, UD Toasted Bronzer, NARS Blush Duo in Orgasm and Laguna, Stila Mandarine Mist, Laura Geller Apricot Baked Blush, Becca Bronzer in Flamenco (broken to bits!) and a compact mirror.


The third drawer is more miscellaneous things. I have two presents I am supposed to give to two friends but we have not managed to meet up yet. I know its sad! My MAC makeup remover wipes for emergencies and 3 sets of MAC palettes filled with Neutrals, greens and blues eye shadows. I'll show you whats inside one of these days.


Fourth drawer is reserved for palettes and single eye shadows that aren't MAC.

Dior Iridescent Palettes in Summer Star, Sky Glow and Earth's Reflections. Chanel quad. BB LE Eye and Lip palette of 2008 and 2007. UD Get Baked and Deluxe Quad. Shu Uemura Winter Sakura palette. Kate Glam Trick palettes in BR1, BR2 and BK1. MAC 2008 Christmas Warm palette, Aquavert, Soft Force, 2 pigment samples and 4 quad in Shroom, Moth Brown, Freshwater and Cork. My new Jill Stuart Jelly Eye Shadows, UD singles in Cult and Purple Haze, Shu Uemura's Metallic eyeshadow in yellow, Make Up Store Microshadow in Khaki, Becca Eye Tint in Gilt and a random blue shadow from Bodyshop.



I just recently became very obsessed with lipsticks and gloss so naturally the number of stuff grew.

I have Shiseido's Maquillage lipsticks and glosses. Chanel Glossimer, Aqualumiere and Hydrabase lipstick. Numerous Dior Addict High Shines, Lip Glow, Creme De Gloss, Glitter Gloss and Ultra Gloss Reflects. MAC Lustre lipsticks, Dazzleglasses, lipglass, Creme Sheen and Slim Shine. UD Lipstick, Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss and lipstick sample. Other singles include JS Jelly lipgloss, GA Shine lipstick, Clinique Buttershine, BB Lip Crayon and Shu Uemura lipstick.

I have 3 sharpeners, one for lip liners, eye liners and a jumbo one for BB Lip crayons.



Finally, my pigment drawer. They don't get much love. I'm not even going to try to name what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.